Thursday, July 16, 2009

True Stories of C.S.I.


I have to admit..I love anything to do with crime, especially True Crime. Although this book has nothing to do with the C.S.I. television show, it discusses true crimes which some of the C.S.I shows were based on.

Written by Katherine Ramsland, this book portrays behind-the-scene insights into stories that made the real headlines. The insights into the methods used to solve crimes in this book intrigued me. Although slightly gruesome at times, it really makes me think about the depravity that is in this world.

If you, like me, enjoy books on criminals and crimes, I think you will find this one interesting. The chapters are short, and they really hold your attention. It is a fast and easy read. And it will probably make you shake your head and ask "Why?"

No comments: